Saturday, April 29, 2017

These are beautiful Expression - a kind of Haiku

By : Anant
From India
© 2011 by Anant


 

YOU and I
Truthful life
Sinful lies
Firing maya
Making I
***
Trust friends
Blindness, wounds
Love heals, lack pains
Smile in day
Cry in night
***
Explore void
Flawless fume
Fly in arms
You cry…have my eyes
***
Your eyes..not slept
Heart wants…Mind don'ts
Yes no…plays  games
***
Precious heart
Like white chart
Draw me
Like a modern art
I would
Run your finger fast
***
My heart
you and all
Welcome all
You stay a while
Make space
For all
***
I fly
Heart sings
High in sky
Free soul
The perfect life
All desires
***
Music in my soul
listen with your whole
Gift me the strings
Heart or soul
***
Gift you
Loving heart
Feel ecstasy now or never
Share dream
Unfulfilled dream
I swing
To make wing
To fix on you
Within your dream
***
Beautiful Life
My world
never dream
in bliss
make life real
***
Life for real
String of breath
Each own a meaning
counts are limitless
Breath you take
Brings smile
I WISH Your bliss
Now and forever
***
Wonderful haiku
Like oasis
Merging ocean and sky
In ecstasy
Enjoying haiku
Beautiful you


News 
My Other Half 

Read also

Fork, Knife and Pen  

A Zionist Friend!

The Tale of the Enchanted Handkerchief

Fatoom, the Daughter of the Beggars

The Shroud Thief

The Three Lovers

The island of prince “Khalis"

The kack Story

The Deposit

Advice is Worth a Camel

Consultation

"Put in the pannier"

Friendship

A competition

The Woman and the Mud Toy

Friends

The Chicken Eagle

The Child Woman

Ali's Camel

Jokes

Living Crutches

The shiny piaster

Honor Crime

Children of Yemen

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine

I took a photo for Jupiter during Lunar eclipse 2018

Good and evil terrorism!

Hunger Games in the Middle East

Believers kill non-believers even if they are their parents!

Drive out evil from our world!

Anti-terrorism, loud thinking

Mentality of the terrorist

Terrorism everywhere

A world without conscience

America and ISIS

Mission Impossible

Disappointed call

No comments:

Post a Comment