Saturday, April 29, 2017

Killing our mother

By: Ali Taha Alnobani


© 2010-2015 Ali Taha Alnobani rights reserved

I became the miserable planet in the space
Oil ships get wrecked over my sea
Fume covers my ancient face
All weapons and guns turned to me
Why?!
I'm the earth:
Your memory, your love
Your story tree
How life could be
Without me
***
Over millions of years
I was the mother
I saw loving, killing, traveling in winter                           
And in summer
Now
You are to kill the mother                                          
                           ***
Over millions of years
I presented to you all my rhyme                          
I wished you peace and delight
And turned a blind eye of your crimes
But you turned my day to dark night
My green dress became yellow
And the blue planet became white
You must know
I could lose my nice coat
But, I will stay
And unthankfulness will be fought

  
News 
My Other Half 

Read also

Fork, Knife and Pen  

A Zionist Friend!

The Tale of the Enchanted Handkerchief

Fatoom, the Daughter of the Beggars

The Shroud Thief

The Three Lovers

The island of prince “Khalis"

The kack Story

The Deposit

Advice is Worth a Camel

Consultation

"Put in the pannier"

Friendship

A competition

The Woman and the Mud Toy

Friends

The Chicken Eagle

The Child Woman

Ali's Camel

Jokes

Living Crutches

The shiny piaster

Honor Crime

Children of Yemen

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine

I took a photo for Jupiter during Lunar eclipse 2018

Good and evil terrorism!

Hunger Games in the Middle East

Believers kill non-believers even if they are their parents!

Drive out evil from our world!

Anti-terrorism, loud thinking

Mentality of the terrorist

Terrorism everywhere

A world without conscience

America and ISIS

Mission Impossible

Disappointed call

No comments:

Post a Comment