Saturday, April 29, 2017

The butterfly and the iron bars

Written By: Ali Taha Alnobani



© 2010-2015 Ali Taha Alnobani rights reserved

When I left my childhood there, near the colored stones and shining glasses
A nice butterfly came with me and a spider fell upon my dream
The butterfly flew over the wonderful fields while the spider built her black home in front of my eyes
I tried to follow my mosaic dream, but cobweb became iron bars
***
When your warm hand shocked me
I felt my strength
So, I tried to have a new chance
The road was foggy
But everything was moving
And the iron bar split me
I saw my face with tears on my butterfly wings
Yellow: glow of beginning
Red: my remarkable dream
Black: cobweb, bars, and killers
Blue: the vast ocean and my cell
***
I love you
What does that mean?
When the train takes it's way speedily
What can I do with the distance?
What can a sexy moment do with the big battle and a red river full of cries
***
Forgive me my butterfly
I stared Langley far away
The meta show was unlimited
I couldn’t keep my words
I stared at your nice colors until I lost my story
***
Now I'm here
My angel became a point in the narrow angles
Colors ended the festival when my strength appeared
With my tragedy
Can we have a new start?
Can we end the maze?
***
My city is like a mad volcano
Faces had the same canned smiles
And colors became very dry like a long disastrous day
The man with no face cried at me
"Who are you?"
I can't remember,
But a wide look across the triangle faces asked me to say something
I'm a mirror image of my butterfly
I'm digging for a true moment of warm touch and wild love
"who are you?" cried the man again
I'm the friend of beauty who lost his white idea
Who am I?
I can't remember

News 
My Other Half 

Read also

Fork, Knife and Pen  

A Zionist Friend!

The Tale of the Enchanted Handkerchief

Fatoom, the Daughter of the Beggars

The Shroud Thief

The Three Lovers

The island of prince “Khalis"

The kack Story

The Deposit

Advice is Worth a Camel

Consultation

"Put in the pannier"

Friendship

A competition

The Woman and the Mud Toy

Friends

The Chicken Eagle

The Child Woman

Ali's Camel

Jokes

Living Crutches

The shiny piaster

Honor Crime

Children of Yemen

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine

I took a photo for Jupiter during Lunar eclipse 2018

Good and evil terrorism!

Hunger Games in the Middle East

Believers kill non-believers even if they are their parents!

Drive out evil from our world!

Anti-terrorism, loud thinking

Mentality of the terrorist

Terrorism everywhere

A world without conscience

America and ISIS

Mission Impossible

Disappointed call



No comments:

Post a Comment