Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Word

Written By : Ali Taha Alnobani


© 2010-2015 Ali Taha Alnobani rights reserved

With my words

I'm flying now

Catching the theme of the sky

That is scared  of the great hijack

Which takes meanings of love

And rolling along the past

That sometimes covers life with blue

And other times with black

When my ideas became so silly

And my memory went back

Those whom I lost were there

Near the indistinct rugged cloud

Laughing with heaven

Crying with Earth

And suffering from lack

Here,  alone I can see

Small things with no feelings

Touching the edge of the sag

She travelled with sadness

On her nag

My heart became a word

Just a word written on a rag

 ***
News 
My Other Half 

Read also

Fork, Knife and Pen  

A Zionist Friend!

The Tale of the Enchanted Handkerchief

Fatoom, the Daughter of the Beggars

The Shroud Thief

The Three Lovers

The island of prince “Khalis"

The kack Story

The Deposit

Advice is Worth a Camel

Consultation

"Put in the pannier"

Friendship

A competition

The Woman and the Mud Toy

Friends

The Chicken Eagle

The Child Woman

Ali's Camel

Jokes

Living Crutches

The shiny piaster

Honor Crime

Children of Yemen

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine

I took a photo for Jupiter during Lunar eclipse 2018

Good and evil terrorism!

Hunger Games in the Middle East

Believers kill non-believers even if they are their parents!

Drive out evil from our world!

Anti-terrorism, loud thinking

Mentality of the terrorist

Terrorism everywhere

A world without conscience

America and ISIS

Mission Impossible

Disappointed call


No comments:

Post a Comment