Saturday, April 29, 2017

I'm to leave now

 Written By: Ali Taha Alnobani


© 2010-2015 Ali Taha Alnobani rights reserved



I'm to leave now

A tall ghost is carrying my bag

A long street is walking behind me

A mad merchant bought my smiles

And no water to renew the dusk

I can't have my step begun

Even if the rain washed my tears

***

I'm to leave now

Can I have a deep look at your eyes?

Can I take my dreams, your smile

And my dried red rose?

Can I keep your image in my mind?

***

I'm to leave now

The hungry clouds and the angry trees

Scanned my face with a magic brush

To find the sleepy nice angel

But the narrow path through the forest

Had had fun alone

***

When I walk away
      I'll pray to god for you to be happy
      I'll collect wild flowers
      And hold them around your picture
     I will watch the river
    May be a bit of his sails bring me your compassionate voice
     ***
      It is not necessary to be together
     If gardens want to paint your picture alone
     If clouds like to rain for you alone
     But forgive me
Beads of rain could be mixed with my tears

***


It is not necessary to be together

If the day needs something

And the night needs another

If a baby comes to have life

And does not find a mother

***

 Do you remember

When I told you the story of crazy traveler

Who made a sail of his sweetheart dress

And a prayer of her words

And sang in all languages of the world

Then gods blessed him

That was the prophecy
      I've seen in your eyes
***
     It is not necessary to be together
     I can see you wherever I go
    I can hear your voice in the storm
   And in the calm evening
   ***


News 
My Other Half 

Read also

Fork, Knife and Pen  

A Zionist Friend!

The Tale of the Enchanted Handkerchief

Fatoom, the Daughter of the Beggars

The Shroud Thief

The Three Lovers

The island of prince “Khalis"

The kack Story

The Deposit

Advice is Worth a Camel

Consultation

"Put in the pannier"

Friendship

A competition

The Woman and the Mud Toy

Friends

The Chicken Eagle

The Child Woman

Ali's Camel

Jokes

Living Crutches

The shiny piaster

Honor Crime

Children of Yemen

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine

I took a photo for Jupiter during Lunar eclipse 2018

Good and evil terrorism!

Hunger Games in the Middle East

Believers kill non-believers even if they are their parents!

Drive out evil from our world!

Anti-terrorism, loud thinking

Mentality of the terrorist

Terrorism everywhere

A world without conscience

America and ISIS

Mission Impossible

Disappointed call

No comments:

Post a Comment