Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Gipsy Clouds

Written By: Ali Taha Alnobani


© 2010-2015 Ali Taha Alnobani rights reserved


My sweetheart who left me before a year
Today was very near
I saw her when I was drunk
In my cup
And also in my fear
I wished to tell her about the muddy way
Over there, at the crazy row of thoughts
Inside the dream of the sea
That got bored of futile boats
I tried to call her
But she couldn't hear
And the life reared to me its rear
***
I saw her in my cup
My lips wished to sup
But the gipsy clouds screamed:
"You must feel shy if you cry
You must forget yourself
Or die"
My red rose which was covered with pain
Was washed today under the rain
But the ugly faces scattered over the show
And fired the colored train
None of us said no
Just a wind played with a vane


News 
My Other Half 

Read also

Fork, Knife and Pen  

A Zionist Friend!

The Tale of the Enchanted Handkerchief

Fatoom, the Daughter of the Beggars

The Shroud Thief

The Three Lovers

The island of prince “Khalis"

The kack Story

The Deposit

Advice is Worth a Camel

Consultation

"Put in the pannier"

Friendship

A competition

The Woman and the Mud Toy

Friends

The Chicken Eagle

The Child Woman

Ali's Camel

Jokes

Living Crutches

The shiny piaster

Honor Crime

Children of Yemen

Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine

I took a photo for Jupiter during Lunar eclipse 2018

Good and evil terrorism!

Hunger Games in the Middle East

Believers kill non-believers even if they are their parents!

Drive out evil from our world!

Anti-terrorism, loud thinking

Mentality of the terrorist

Terrorism everywhere

A world without conscience

America and ISIS

Mission Impossible

Disappointed call

No comments:

Post a Comment